Mystique has put itself forward as the front-runner in innovative marketing technology. In years gone by Mystique has solely been known as a printing company, however with the introduction of creative services & marketing expertise, Mystique has diversified into a full service print-marketing company. Read more...
How it works
- Video's are created and installed onto the device.
- Images, testimonials and customer reviews can be printed on the outer shell and inner casing of the brochure to combine the power of print and video technology.
- Once the brochure is opened, videos will play automatically due to a magnetic sensor.
- If the brochure is not closed at the conclusion of the video, it will start again from the beginning and continue this until battery depletion.
- User can switch videos by pressing the different video buttons located on the brochure.
- Volume control buttons are also located on the device.
- Connection via USB makes it easy to edit, remove or add videos to 'Motion'.
- Up to 4GB of integrated memory
- Up to 8hrs battery life
- Screen sizes: 2.4", 2.8", 3.5", 4.3", 5.0", 7.0", 10"
- High definition speakers with volume control
- LED power indicator
- LCD screen technology
How it can be used
- Event Invitations
- Corporate Brochures
- Point Of Sale
- New Product/Service Launch
- Personal Promotional Tools
- Business Pitches
Who can use it?
Motion has no limits in terms of how it can be utilised. It's uses range from personal business cards and CVs through to 10" touchscreen POS tool used by property developers and real estate agents to give clients a virtual tour of their next potential home.
High-end businesses are using Motion as a formal invitation to events to add an additional touch of class. While other companies are using Motion as a sales tool when pitching to potential clients and customers.